Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 77 - The Rains Begin

Christmas was great. And so was seeing all you guys. And since I feel like I saw everyone just the other day, I'll keep this one pretty short. But did I mention that Christmas was great???


So for our Christmas we had a white elephant exchange, we played signs and watched Meet the Mormons. Then we cleaned the church, we were supposed to go caroling but we got rained on... So we cleaned the church. But then we had a bring your own meat party at our house with all the missionaries in the zone and it was lots of fun. Way cool. 

Other than that, the work was a little bit slow this last week because of Christmas, but not too bad. Elder Glazier and I killed it as much as we could.

Exciting things going on right now: President Foote is coming up here on Saturday and we'll be doing interviews and pday with him, I'm way pumped. And then we have transfers too. So... next week we'll know if Elder Glazier and Elder Rasmussen get to stick it out together or if they're going to split up. Come back next week for the news!

Malagasy Morsel for the week is orana. It means rain. And we've been starting to get some. And rainy season is just getting going. And Tamatave is the wettest part of Madagscar. Who's pumped??!?!?!

Anyway, I love you all, and I hope you all have a great week, because I sure will! I love it here! Madagascar is amazing and being a missionary is even more amazing!
Mazotoa e daholo!

No comments:

Post a Comment